If you want to reinstall your desktop by using SCCM, the list of task sequences is empty. In your SCCM client, no advertisements show up.
Solution 1 – Merge the conflicting record
1. In your Configuration Manager Console, navigate to Computer Management / Conlicting Records. Check if there are any records present. If so, check if this is the respective machine by checking the value in the field NetBIOS name.
2. Right-click the record with your right mouse button and select Merge. Refresh the page (F5) to see if the record disappears.
3. Try to rerun the Operating System Deployment to see if the task sequence(s) show up or check your SCCM client for advirtisements.
If the above method is not working, try the following:
Solution 2 – Re-import computer information
1. In your Configuration Manager Console, navigate to Computer Management / Collections. Find the respective computer name, right-click it and select Properties. Write down the MAC Address. The hexadecimal format is looking like this: 00:AA:EE:D0:DE:8A. Now delete the computer object by right-clicking it and select Delete.
2. Navigate to Operating System Deployment and right-click Computer Association. Select Import Computer Information.
3. The Import Computer Information wizard is being started. Select Import single computer and click Next.
4. Fill in the computer name and the MAC address you just wrote down. Now click Next four times. The computer is being added to the All Systems collection.
5. If necessary, move the computer object to the collection the task sequence or advertisement is assigned to.
6. Try to rerun the Operating System Deployment to see if the task sequence(s) show up or check your SCCM client for advirtisements.